POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : rainbow : Re: rainbow Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:01:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rainbow
From: Dearmad
Date: 12 Jan 2002 00:52:04
Message: <3C3FD061.AB5E70F0@applesnake.net>
now this has me stumped... I'm not as up on POV as I should be
but the Rainbow Function sounds like something Kermit would have
demanded as a function call feature in POV since build 1! :o)
And I would have backed him!

Shot in the dark:
Do you mean in textures, the opalescent type thing- you can do
that in a check box somewhere to open up the attributes in the
materials editor...

--
Current obsession: "Ballet pour ma fille."
http://www.applesnake.net